Vacant apprenticeship starting 01.09.2024
Training | Industrial clerk
As a trainee for industrial clerk, you will be in contact with the whole world at Genkinger in the middle of the Swabian Alb. Because our industrial trucks transport gigantic loads for well-known companies through production halls and warehouses - all over the world.
Perhaps you'll soon be involved in this from the commercial side as well.
FREE TRAINING OPPORTUNITY FROM 01.09.2023
Apprenticeship Industrial Clerk (m/f/d)
Your training at Genkinger
- You will learn to understand and implement commercial and business management processes in various departments at Genkinger: Materials Management, Purchasing, Inventory, Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Sales and Marketing, Shipping and Customer Service, IT.
- The training for industrial clerks takes place in the administration of Genkinger as well as 1.5 days per week at the Georg-Goldstein-Schule (vocational school) in Bad Urach.
- In commercial professions, you must be able to communicate and calculate. Therefore, good grades in the main subjects German, math and English are important.
- We welcome applications from school leavers with good Realschulabschluss, from Abiturienten/Abiturientinnen, Studienaussteigern/Studienaussteigerinnen.
We offer you
- Attractive working hours: Usually Fridays off earlier
- And even more:free drinks, back courses, support in finding an apartment
CONTACTS TO GENKINGER
Send a cover letter, reference(s) and your resume via email to Sabine Erz:
You're not sure yet or have a few questions. - Just call: 07381 186-9122. There is the possibility of a internship.
Good to know!
Genkinger develops and manufactures among other things lift trucksfor example for mechanical engineering, trade and the textile industry up to lifting heights of five meters and for transport weights of up to 30 tons, driverless transport systems as well as special applications such as lifters for e-bikes and cargo bikes.
The training for industrial clerks usually takes 3 years. Under certain conditions, you can shorten the training.