Vacant apprenticeship starting 01.09.2023
Apprenticeship mechatronics engineer (m/f/d)
As a trainee mechatronics engineer at Genkinger, you can look forward to a versatile apprenticeship. Because every forklift truck, pallet truck, tractor, tool changer or lifting table that we manufacture here in Münsingen has been specially developed for a particular company
The industrial trucks that you may soon be involved in transport gigantic loads for well-known companies through production halls and warehouses all over the world every day.
FREE TRAINING POSITION FROM 01.09.2023
Apprenticeship mechatronics technician (m/f/d)
Your training at Genkinger
- Basics of metalworking including manual and machine cutting, separating, forming, joining
- Fundamentals of electrical engineering, including installing electrical lines and assemblies and testing electrical quantities
- Setting up and testing electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic controls and mechatronic systems including installation, commissioning, maintenance and repair as well as dismantling
- installation and testing of hardware and software components, programming of mechatronic systems
- Planning and controlling work processes, Controlling and assessing work results/Quality assurance
- Training as a mechatronics technician takes place in Genkinger production, in vocational school and in inter-company training courses: In our production facility in Münsingen, you will pass through several stations. You will attend the Ferdinand-von-Steinbeis-Schule in Reutlingen on 1-2 days a week. You will also take part in supplementary courses on topics such as pneumatics, hydraulics, programmable logic control (PLC), CNC technology ;
- To achieve precise and functioning work results in metalworking and electrical engineering, you need manual dexterity, concentration and diligence.
- Math and Physics are usually your favorites. - During your apprenticeship you will see how important what you have learned is in practice
- You bring interest in technology and programming with you. Because in addition to electrical engineering, IT now also plays a major role in this profession.
- For the implementation according to technical drawings and circuit diagrams, a spatial imagination and thinking in contexts are important.
- We welcome applications from school leavers with Realschulabschluss, from Abiturienten/Abiturientinnen, Studienaussteigern/Study dropouts.
We offer you
- Very good chances of being taken on as we train for our own needs. During your training, experienced and competent employees will always be at your side. reimbursement of costs for travel to vocational school or courses (ÜBL)
- Attractive core working hours: Usually off early on Fridays.
- And even more: Free drinks, back courses, work clothes incl. cleaning, if necessary support in finding an apartment
Send a cover letter, reference(s) and your resume by e-mail to Sabine Erz:
You are not sure yet or have some questions. - Just call: 07381 186-9122. There is the possibility of an internship.
Lukas - Apprentice mechatronics technician
"I chose to train at Genkinger because I was very impressed by the production of special equipment tailored to the customer."
Lukas - Apprentice mechatronics technician
"What I like most about training at Genkinger is the good interaction with nice colleagues, the variety of tasks and working on different equipment."
Good to know!
Genkinger develops and manufactures, among other things, industrial trucks, for example for mechanical engineering, trade and the textile industry up to lifting heights of five meters and for transport weights of up to 30 tons, driverless transport systems as well as special applications such as lifts for e-bikes and cargo bikes.
After the apprenticeship you can move up (if you want to): We offer you opportunities for advancement and further training, among other things, to become an industrial foreman or into customer service, work preparation and team management
- are you still not sure whether the profession of mechatronics technician is right for you? - Then first apply for an internship/strong>.
- the mechatronics technician apprenticeship usually lasts 3.5 years. Under certain conditions, you can shorten the apprenticeship;
More and more women are learning the profession of mechatronics engineer. We use all possibilities for more occupational safety and work facilitation, which of course also benefits the men